TANK – IMO 1
Tank – containers with level of security “IMO 1″ are used to transport all liquid chemistry.
- capacity of the cistern 14-30 thousand liters,
- shell thickness – 4-7 mm,
- equipping with top discharge depends on the type of cargo,
- working pressure in the tank- 2,65 – 6 Bar,
- can be equipped with steam and electric curing, as well as with additional layer of heat isolation.
|Capacity||Volume||Wall thickness||Maximum pressure||Working pressure||Steam heating surface||Thermal Insulation|
|20||11000 – 26000||5.2-8||4.5||3.0||2,5 – 10||0,7 – 0,28|
|Tare weight||Maximum gross weight||Maximum load capacity||Type of product||Safety devices according international requirements|
|IMO 1 (Gasoline,Kerosene)||3500||24000 – 30000||20500||Gasoline,Kerosene||valve + serial engraved disc|